Susan Suliman has over 6 years industry experience in all areas of property management including managing and leasing residential and commercial property. Starting off in a commercial agency in 2014, Susan gained experience in the commercial sector to start off her career.
A self-confessed highly motivated person, Susan constantly strives to hone her professional skills and says personal growth and efficiency can work hand in hand to assist clients. Always determined to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients Susan's dedication in her work speaks for itself. Some of Susan's hobbies include shopping, spending time with family, long drives, watching documentaries and a game of volleyball.
Some highlights in Susan's career:
- Leased 467 Liverpool Road, Strathfield South to Concept Real Estate November 2019
- Leased Shop 1/247 Homebush Road, Strathfield South to a Fitness Studio for $55,000pa November 2019
- 72-72A Willoughby Road, Crows Nest Leased multiple offices to a photography studio, accountant
- Leased 1508/83-85 Spring Street, Bondi Junction in 5 days
- 38/16 Carr Street, Waverton Leased in 1 week
Notable Residential Projects
- 1/93 Kirribilli Avenue, Kirribilli - Organised a full renovation where we achieved an extra $50 in the rent per week
- 2/31 Mary Street, Lidcombe Suggested a fresh coat of paint and some new floors, we managed to achieve and extra $30 in the rent per week.
- 197 Alt Street, Haberfield Organised trades to conduct minor work such as painting, new lights, new kitchen appliances achieved $30 extra in the rent per week.
- 31/57-75 Buckland Street, Chippendale Arranged new kitchen and fresh coat of paint, achieved an extra $30 in the rent per week.
Achievements in Education
- Completed Cert IV in Youth Work
- Property, Stock and Business Agents - Certificate of Registration
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Residential and Commercial Property Management portfolio over 200 properties
- Residential and Commercial Leasing
- All accounting, repairs, arrears and legal correspondence
- Outgoing Reconciliations and Budgets
- Tribunal Attendance, insurance claims
Read more about our Property Management Services