Lloyd started his real estate career in 2007 and Building Management career in 2013.
He is a licensed residential and commercial valuer, real estate agent, strata managing agent and property auctioneer.
His extensive experience includes managing large scale projects including multi-million dollar external and internal refurbishments.
Key facilities management highlights in his career are:
- Complete replacement of the Eversleigh heritage building slate roof, involving lengthy negotiations with Inner West Council heritage assessment officers to permit a change in slate roof grade, thereby saving the strata plan a considerable amount of money.
- Planning, design and project management of contractors to create a new western egress fire exit pathway.
- Renovation of a 25 metre inground pool with custom stainless-steel stairs and a complete gym renovation.
- Working with a hydraulic engineer and plumber on large-scale plumbing replacement project, which involved dealing with afterhours emergency bursts of Aquatherm hot water pipes and the subsequent planning and installation (in budgeted stages) of whole building riser replacements from Aquatherm to copper pipe.
- Completed $1.8m external façade restoration, working with engineer and appointed builder.
Lloyd has worked in building, construction, finance and administration, but his passion for property extends beyond his professional life.
- Advanced Diploma of Property (Valuation) Credit, TAFE
- Certificate IV, Property Services, Real Estate Education/Training NSW
- Certificate IV, Property Services (Operations), ACOP
- Statement of Attainment from Fire Safety Australia to issue work permits, exercise risk control and hazard analysis.
- Certificate of Acknowledgment Infection Control Training COVID 19.
- Certificate IV, Financial Services, Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia.
In his private life, Lloyd has acted as both Chairman and Treasurer of Owners Corporation in buildings which he has owned and invested. He understands the demands and dilemmas associated with building management and is dedicated to delivering the right outcomes for owners together with comprehensive accountability and communication.
Lloyd is a Holden enthusiast, founding and managing a Holden car club that now boats over 30,000 members Australia wide. In his personal time he enjoys spending time with family, keeping fit, working on the house, car and hosting driving events and car shows for the Holden car club.
Read more about our Building Management Portfolio