John started in building management in 2005, since then managed approx. 25 different Strata Plans. Experience in managing community associations, BMC shared facilities.
John has a technical background which assists him ensuring the stakeholders are given the most appropriate and informed recommendations. John has an in-depth understanding of Strata laws and experience in managing defect processes.
Experience in brief:
- Development of preventative maintenance from concept to deployment.
- Excellent customer service ensuring time is set aside to consult with stakeholders and residents.
- Project management of capital works, including the development of works and contract administration to include KPI's.
- Correspond and liaise with key stakeholders & strata managers, on matters relating but not limited to by-laws or compliance issues relating to the effective site management.
- Contractor management and overseeing building maintenance.
- Budget Management to include both BMC and community plans
- Proven track record with working with multiple stakeholders, defect consultants, project managers and key personal.
- Ability to prioritise works and inform stakeholders in a prompt and efficient manner.
John enjoys all types of sports with motors racing being is his ultimate rush. Loves entertaining and spending time with family and friends.
Read more about our Building Management Portfolio