George started his Building and Facilities management career in 2003. As a mechanical engineer by trade and experience in managing sites such as the Menzies Hotel, Strand Arcade, Queen Victoria Building, the Art Gallery and the Shangri-La, George brings a wealth of trade knowledge, engineering expertise and customer service to his role.
He has acquired the following in education:
- Certificate III in Electro technology Systems Electrician
- Certificate in Train Air Conditioning Clinic
- Certificate in Electrical Testing of Equipment
- Certificate in Telecommunications Frame Work
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate.
- Trade in Engineering Sydney Technical College
- Fitting and Machining Trade Certificate Dept of Technical and Further Education NSW
Outside of work George enjoys Football, Soccer, Fishing, Swimming, and Boating.
Read more about our Building Management Portfolio